- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
• You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
• Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
• If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
• To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
• You can cancel by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Schokolat Ltd, Unit 1, Murrell Green Business Park, Hook, Hampshire RG27 9GR
• If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation. Once we receive the goods intact and undamaged, we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
• We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
Your product should reach your address in good condition but in the event of damage or breakage it may be necessary to arrange a replacement. If you need to contact us to arrange a replacement please email email@example.com or call our customer services line on 0800 612 0522 (Mon - Fri 10:00am - 4:00pm). Replacements can only be made within 28 days of receipt of goods.
If a refund is necessary, it will only be issued to the purchaser’s card - i.e. the card used to purchase the goods in the first instance; and will not be made until goods are returned to Schokolat Ltd, Unit 1, Murrell Green Business Park, London Road, Hook, Hampshire RG27 9GR. In all instances we will notify the purchaser that a refund is being made.
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
Nothing in our cancellation and returns policy affects your statutory rights.